This post has been revisited, reviewed and revamped.
So you wanna know if this guy, a guy, any guy is interested in you.? There are ways that you can tell, sometimes if a DUDE is into you. Well here are some clues that may help you on your quest. Now i’ll be the first to admit, GUYS are mysterious little creatures of life, if some of these seems odd, blame mother nature.
10. He babbles on when he talks to you.
–Ok look, we babble on and on about things and here’s why. We babble for two reason; 1. Silence is death. There is nothing worst than for a guy to finish talking and the girl is completely silent. 2. In an attempt to connect with you on some level, will continue to babble on, in hopes that something we say triggers a response or a an interest. Granted some of us don’t know when to STOP(sorry they don’t make a pill for that). Just be patient and know, something important is coming..
Note: When we get nervous, we normally get sweaty hands, clammy skin, aka the works.
9. There are long pauses between his comments.
–Guys often think way to hard about things, esp when it comes to women. Unsure of how to act or approach we sometime take long pauses to calculate the next move. Now a smooth guy will be two steps ahead of the girl and wont need to calculate as much, unless thrown a curve ball.
8. He tries some how to relate, to you in many ways.
– For there to be any connection there’s gotta be common ground somewhere. More so than often guys will share things with you..Interest, experiences, pet peeves etc. He’s setting up compatibility, Letting you know you guys could be a match. It depends on the dating attraction of the guy; If he like dating someone opposite of him or if he likes dating someone just like him.
7. He digs for untypical information.
Sometimes guys won’t BS with the same old conversation or some guys try to fish for info. Honestly some guys are less concerned with the mundane aspects of your life and they are more interested in what makes you YOU and more importantly different from the 3 girls standing behind you.
Note: Stay slightly guarded, there are some freaks(stalkers in training out there) but if you get asked something completely different, don’t be taken completely off your feet.
6. If you catch him always smiling at you-Constantly
– Ok, I’ll be the first to admit, I’ll send a smile in a hearbeat. A smile is free, quick, subtle and it doesn’t require me opening my mouth. A smile from a guy usually indicated some kind of approval. A smile is easily one of the bes self-esteem weapons out there.
5. If a guy, admits something slightly embarrassing or unknown to you willing.(sometimes combined with #8)
Example. Some guys will share stories, or oddities about them, to break-ice, or show that they are “real”. ‘I had asthma when I was younger” ” I failed that class too”. Our ego are always in check for us to admit these things are a big deal sometimes.
4. If makes fun of you in a harmless way, especially if he makes you laugh.
– Okay if a guy starts cracking jokes about something you said or did, then he’s feeling comfortable with you and being around you somewhat. We normally hope that be making you laugh or smile, that we will win some affection/approval points.
3. If he invites you to a social gathering, with his good friends.
–Ok listen up, an invite from a guy is a very good indication that he is interested in you, at least physically and perhaps in your personality as well. See if a guy is willing to invite you somewhere, then he’s not ashamed to be seen with you, or even perhaps he wants to show you off. See he knows, like YOU know, like I know that people talk. Just to be seen with someone can cause all sorts of assumptions to arise. Finally, there a good chance that he’s interested in your personality. Depending on the intimacy of the event, he’s go to be around you and converse with you, so in meaning, he thinks he can do that with you.
Note:A party or event, in which he doesn’t know 75% of the people personally, TRULY doesn’t count. This invitation was more likely, to avoid going alone, or he just being nice.
2. Gives you an uncommon way of contact him.
This needs to be unique in order for it to count. That means he really wants to talk to you, or have some type of interaction with you. In his eyes, theres something about you, that he wants to interact with you again. If could be that you were funny, witty, or bluntly truthful, whatever is was, he wants more of it, and my advice is milk it for what it’s worth.
Good Example: Phone Number, email, job or work location.
Ambiguous Example: AIM (everyone is on AIM, I mean everyone)
Bad Example: Myspace, Facebook
1. He complements you at odds times, in various places.
Note. A steady flow of complements, is usually a good indication. Gauge the guys personality first though. If he’s generally overnice or complements everyone, then, look for other clues. Also you might want to gauge the degree of the complement, while Pretty, Beautiful, and Gorgeous are similar, they mean completely different things. We stick the the basics, flattery. Yes it’s true we use complements to win over the ladies.. SUE US.. Now do we really mean them.. that’s another post in it self.
In closing…There are several degrees of ” IN TO YOU” so beware. It could be a crush, it could be serious, it could be true love at first sight. But there is also the other side and unfortunately it could be the complete opposite; with hopes of one way to panty-ville. Just be careful and sometimes it doesnt hurt to follow those instincts.
Now if someone would only post 10 ways to tell if a girl is into you.
If you the guy is into you, or you already have him now. Maybe you should check out my latest post; 7 ways to keep your guy.