F*cking Mother F*cking Comcast,
I’m writing this letter in protest against you, your services and any all things you stand for. You are prehaps the worst business and minternet and cable provider I have ever had encountered. Why am so angry let me list the ways.
1. Mr. Comcast, I explained to you that I’m a film student, and I have class from 8-7PM every day. The only day that I could have a techician to come out was Saturday (8/18/07). You were suppose to send some one between 1 and 4 pm. At 6pm when I called to ask about the missing tech, you told me the schedule was behind that someone was coming. At 8 PM when I called a again you said you would send someone on Sunday.
2. On Sunday once again no one ever came and you told me that You All couldn’t send someone out because there weren’t any techs near by, I repeat near by.
3. After 3 weeks of calling and scheduling, from that point, you send someone out to my house at 10:00PM on a Thursday night. Only after I promised you that I would burn your corporate office down, if someone didn’t come. The tech, didn’t have the right supplies to hook up all the TV to Cable, so now we only have cable on two TV’s instead of three.
4. The technician informs me that the local Comcast office is located around the corner. (any by around the corner he means 2 miles up the road from my house). Which makes me more upset, because you said you couldnt send someone out because of the distance(see #2)
5. After nearly a month of struggling to get service, the service you provide is down right whimiscal as best. I couldn’t even post this post last night because, your service BLOWS. Now I have to type this at school during my 30 min dinner break. And because of that one of my classmates will have to be killed and eaten, because I’m starving.
PS: Should my bill not be correct. I will make national news.