Here are a list of random laws from the from places that I have lived and/or planning on moving too.
North Carolina: Home State
1. Persons in possession of illegal substances must pay taxes on them.(so what is the tax on LSD, and Coke again?)
2. Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.
3.Severing Alcohol at a bingo game is not allowed.
4. If a man and a woman ho aren’t married go to a hotel and register themselves as married, then according to state law, they are legally married.
5.It is unlawful for two people of the opposite to sleep in the bed together unless they are married.(includes brother and sister)
6. It’s iilegal to have sex in a churchyard.(I wouldn’t be worried about going to jail for this one I’d be worried about ending up someplace else)
Florida :Current Residence
1. Doors to all public building must opwn outwards(I constantly test this one)
2. It is iilegal to kiss you wife’s breasts
3. You are not allowed to fart in public after 6pm
4. Men may not wear any kind of strapless gown in public.(sooo…. straped ones are ok?)
Cali: Future Residence
1. It is illegal to molest butterflies ( I don’t even want to know WHY this is a law)
2. Bowling on the sidewalk is illegal.. (Dang, seems like fun)
3. Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street…
4. You are not allowed to used you own restroom is the window is open.
As you can realize, most of these laws are unforced. I will say that in NC, recently a deputy Sheriff, got fired, for living with her boyfriend, which technically is against the law. Her boss, the County Sheriff, was the epitome of OLD SCHOOL CONSERVATIVE, in regards to laws. So do you have any county, city or state laws, you would like to share?
PS. In Cary, NC, there’s a city regulation, against the color orange and red. YUP McDonalds and Chick-Fil-A all have this Green-Blue Sign, instead of their trademark colors and logos.